Protecting your home from termites requires a thorough inspection, the appropriate treatment method, a prevention plan, and a team that will consider the needs of your home and family.
- Local Chemical Injection
- Pro Foam Injection
- Termidor (Drywood & Subterranean)
- Preventative Treatments
- Termite Bait Stations
Four Step Option
- Initial consultation with the property manager/owner to discuss their desires with a termite elimination program.
- Inspection of the problem area(s).
- Identification of treatment scenarios.
- Post inspection consultation with the management/owner to discuss possible solutions to the problems and schedule the desired work.
That Guy does not use the “one method fits all” solution, we believe that once we perform a comprehensive inspection of your property including interior, exterior, attic spaces, substructures, and garages we can properly outline an appropriate method of eliminating the termite problems.
Eliminate Once and For All
23 Years of Experience
Protect Your Properties
NOT WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? HERE ARE OUR OTHER SERVICES.
RODENT AND PEST CONTROL
BEE AND BUG CONTROL
WHY CHOOSE THAT GUY?