Protecting your home from termites requires a thorough inspection, the appropriate treatment method, a prevention plan, and a team that will consider the needs of your home and family.
- Local Chemical Injection
- Pro Foam Injection
- Termidor (Drywood & Subterranean)
- Preventative Treatments
- Termite Bait Stations
Four Step Option
- Initial consultation with the property manager/owner to discuss their desires with a termite elimination program.
- Inspection of the problem area(s).
- Identification of treatment scenarios.
- Post inspection consultation with the management/owner to discuss possible solutions to the problems and schedule the desired work.
That Guy does not use the “one method fits all” solution, we believe that once we perform a comprehensive inspection of your property including interior, exterior, attic spaces, substructures, and garages we can properly outline an appropriate method of eliminating the termite problems.